I rely on a number of products and services to help keep my blogs, websites, and email newsletters rolling, as well as making me a little passive income on the side. Below is a list of all the tools I use, a description of each, and where I employ them at so you can see for yourself how they work. If you’re thinking about starting your own blog, website, newsletter, or business I highly recommend using these services.
Below is a list of tools and resources I personally use (or have used) to help me with putting together this eBook, and creating my website. I highly recommend each and every one (and wouldn’t list it here if I didn’t). Some of these premium services do come with a price (just being honest here), but seriously I wouldn’t risk mentioning them here if I didn’t know they work great and will save a lot of people time and money. Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them in this report. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
Where to Get Your Questions Answered
- Warrior Forum– Hire experienced internet marketers to promote your website.
- LinkedIn Group: Bloggers Helping Bloggers
- Contact Me: I will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Namecheap: Very affordable site to quickly and easily register your perfect domain name.
- HostGator: Website host with easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. I highly recommended for your first site.
- CreateSpace – cheaply and easily self-publish paperback books to sell on Amazon.com for even more sources of passive and residual income.
- MyEbookCoverMaker: A creator to make free, professional looking cover images.
- Kindle Direct Publishing: Site to publish your ebook on Amazon’s Kindle eReader.
- PubIt: Barnes and Nobles site to publish to Nook eReader.
WordPress Themes, Plugins, and Tools
- Socrates: This is the WordPress theme and framework that VB Scripting for CATIA V5 runs on, with built in navigation and easy customization.
- WP FileLock: Protect your download pages and documents. Great for niche profit websites or ebook sellers.
- ShareCash: File hosting for downloads. Used on my Excel Downloads page.
SEO, Marketing, and Advertising
- Traffic Travis: One of the best SEO optimization tools around, Traffic Travis easily lets you analyze your website’s page rank, backlinks, keyword research, and more.
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email newsletters on excel newsletter. It’s been proven that maintaining an email list can dramatically increase your product sales.
- Kontera: Make money by placing relevant in text ad links on your sites. I use this on the majority of my blogs.
- RSS Graffiti – automatically publishes your blog posts to Facebook and Twitter.
- OnlyWire – post your website or article to over forty social media platforms at once, saving you loads of time while building plenty of backlinks to your site.
- Google Keyword Tool – Use this excellent tool to research the competition and related keywords for your blog or website.
- Google Adsense
- Amazon Affiliate Ads
- Wikinut – Place articles on Wikinut for back links to increase your page rank.
- JustCloud: Backup and protect your computer files online in the cloud and access them from anywhere at any time. Awesome service for when I want to switch between working on the desktop to the laptop, or get a file when visiting the in-laws.
- Bigstock – Site where I get pictures to use on ApartmentHuinterHQ.com
- oDesk: Outsource website for freelancers, writers, programmers, and others. Some of the articles on my web sites were written by Virtual Assistants hired on oDesk, freely me up to do more important tasks. oDesk makes it very easy to find the best person for the job available.
- The Laptop Millionaire by Mark Anastasi. Great advice for anyone wanting to make anything from a few bucks to a complete living off the internet.
- The Four Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss. Pretty much the most awesome book in the entire world. I reference this quite a bit in my posts.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links (at no extra cost to you). These are all things that I have experience with that I am recommending because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products. Please do not spend money unless you feel it’s for something you really need and will help you reach your goals.
Thank you so much for your support.